Just a reminder—don’t forget to post your 5 recipe card designs to the website before class on Monday.
When adding images to your post, please make sure your files are saved for web—meaning they must be jpg format at 72dpi.
And, like always, categorize your post with your name and the exercise!
In order to teach you better, I have a few things I would like to know about you. Send me an email with the answers to the following questions before our next class meeting:
1. Do you play any school sports?
2. Do you currently have a job? If yes, where and how much do you work?
3. What laptop do you own? How long have you had it?
4. What version of Adobe programs do you have?
5. What is your favorite website and why?
6. Who is your favorite designer and why?
7. What would you like to get out of this course?
Also, don’t forget to purchase the required books ASAP. I recommend purchasing them on amazon tonight. The titles are linked on the resources page. We will be using them as early as next week.
Please register and create a test post to see if you can access the class blog. Delete the test post after you are done.